Saturday, October 4, 2008

New Camera

So I finally got my hands on a Canon Rebel XSI.

I've gotten to play with the XT before, but it's probably been 2 years ago...

I been out and about taking pictures of everything as most people would.

I decided i'll post some pictures of my betta fish Tsunami. I have in total 4 tanks in this house

and he's in the 2nd smallest one. typical 10 gallon, but that's probably perfect size tank for a betta. I don't get why people like little tanks they have no room and they don't really like them either...

I got a 40gallon tank with green spotted puffer's in it which that tank is still being worked on with the correct marine salt salinity in it. I got the salinity right just working on few other thing's with it right now i'll post pictures soon of the tank and the fish... I might be getting another GSP tomorrow since the smallest one didn't make it and my big one is being a bully to the other one. Heard it's better having 3 then 2 since it can't have it's sights on just the other one in the tank.


Anyways here's Tsunami's pictures:





He's got a ton of personality more then my GSP's apparently the GSP's will get a personality, but he's still my favorite always greets me at the tank and does stuff for his food. He leads a lavished life I do say. He also stays around with the new camera getting his picture taken. My 7.2mp Casio Exilm he would be mad theres few moves they do flaring around that you can tell they aren't happy he was that way when I tried to take his picture with that camera now he stays in front wanting his photo taken.

No comments: